In February 2017, Cogito were engaged by Arval, part of BNP Paribas, to determine what good looked like in relation to Sales and Customer Service employees.
- Analysed career background and demographics of 200 employees
- Conducted 80 profiling interviews with Customer Service employees, establishing motivators, needs and wants and behaviours
- Gathered insight from live and former candidates relating to the Arval brand – why did they apply? Would they re-apply? How is the business perceived?
- Findings utilised to create “ideal candidate” profile and key questions incorporated into screening criteria
- Using Talent Profile, Cogito mapped the market to identify, engage and assess external talent; promoting Arval and creating talent pools
Programme Completion: The Outcome
- ✓ 90+hires
- ✓ Agency use reduced from 21% to 0%
- ✓ Referrals increased from 3% to 20%
- ✓ Savings of £72k
- ✓ Improved candidate and hiring manager feedback
- ✓ Talent Pipeline of over 100 future applicants
“Arval operate in a highly competitive market, as such the quality of talent is of paramount importance to us. We recognised that we needed a partner who could demonstrate thought leadership and build a new, energetic and best practice recruitment model, Cogito were the obvious choice. We are delighted to have worked with a partner who puts our needs first and who have helped to transform our recruitment into something we can be proud of ”
Ailsa Firth, HR Director