to transform your business
Cogito was formed in 2014 with the sole vision to disrupt the recruitment industry by helping businesses to improve direct hiring.
To empower organisations like yours to engage and secure the talent you’re after rather than relying on costly traditional recruitment agencies; becoming the talent partner you cannot do without.
By blending industry-leading talent solutions expertise with unrivalled research we will create bespoke programmes of work and people insights reports, to ensure you’re well ahead of the competition when it comes to both attracting and retaining talent.
In partnership with your business we will:
- Improve direct hiring
- Increase your return on investment
- Reduce cost per hire
- Reduce time to hire
- Secure those individuals who’ll transform your business
- “The quality of candidate insight has enabled us to engage with high calibre talent for key positions which will support our business growth and the provision of full market maps has further helped us to create future talent pipelines. Their consultative approach and ability to gather and analyse people and market data provided our business leaders with the deep insight required to support them in making the strategic decision to expand our geographical footprint within the UK. We consider Cogito to be a partner who puts our goals first and one which we will continue to work with in the future as key component of our recruitment model.” VP HR – Global FinTech Organisation
- “Operating in a highly competitive market and as a business placing high emphasis on recruiting individuals against our values, it is vital that we work with a partner who understands our organisation, our people and our future. Cogito completely get it; their research and mapping solutions have enabled us to engage with talent we would not normally attract through our traditional recruitment suppliers.” CEO – UK Manufacturing Organisation
- “As a partner Cogito has offered consultative advice to help us shape roles and propositions to ensure that we are able to attract the best and helping us to achieve our goals of reducing headhunt spend, and increasing the overall capability of the people in our organisation to achieve our strategy.” CEO – UK Design Organisation
- “The depth and quality of insight provided by Cogito to assist our search has been exceptional. Their ability to understand not only the skill but type of person we needed gave us full confidence that they were the right partner. The standard of shortlisted candidates was of the highest standard and we look forward to engaging them on future mapping projects” Head of Recruitment – Global Retailer
- “We have benefited from Cogito’s unique approach to support Executive recruitment projects which not only resulted in an improved recruitment service for our hiring managers but also enabled us to reduce recruitment spend and create talent pipelines for future roles “ HR Director – Marine Manufacturer
Our client, who is recognised as a market leader within Independent Quality Engineering and Software Testing services, is dedicated to their continued expansion internationally. They targeted the UK market as a region to increase their operations, however, recognised...
Where has the talent gone? A breakdown of the UK’s skills shortage in transport and logistics professions
The UK Transport and Logistics job market is experiencing one of its most uncertain phases in recent history. This year, transport and logistic vacancies reached their highest mark for a century. Rain Newton-Smith, Chief Economist at the Confederation of British...
In this blog I take you through the importance and benefits of diversity and inclusion (D&I) and then leave you with the foundations of a great strategy to move forward with. By the end you’ll have a better understanding of the key aspects of D&I and how you...