Rather than sitting back and waiting for the ideal candidates to come to you, talent mapping enables your organisation to take a proactive approach in sourcing, engaging and hiring talent for either single or multiple roles. Assessing your future talent requirements and enabling you to effectively appraise the skills and viability of your workforce, talent mapping will allow you to establish if they meet the future needs of your business.
Through evidence-based reporting will give you a comprehensive understanding of the candidate market, knowing who candidates are, where they work and what they earn.
Creating Engaged Talent Pipelines
Building talent pipelines is THE progressive shift from reactive to proactive recruiting. With an engaged and qualified pipeline, no search starts from scratch, drastically reducing costs and hiring time.
We will discover a candidate’s suitability for the role and their compatibility with your company culture. Our aim is to provide you with a pool of interested and prequalified candidates and insightful data and analysis, improving future attraction and role proposition.
Building on this knowledge, Cogito will create a talent pipelining programme to build long-term engagement with skilled individuals, creating attraction content and a communications strategy to heighten engagement and convert them into applicants.
Proactive Approach To Recruitment
Benefits Of Our Talent Mapping Service:
- Identifies everyone with the skills and experience for the role.
- Helps to build a strong employer brand.
- Both passive and active candidates are approached.
- Helps you understand key market factors including where people are located, mobility trends and prominent employers.
- Supports diversity strategies.
- Reduce time and cost to hire, and the negative impact of an unfilled role.
- Gathers pay and benefits data to support with reward benchmarking and ensures your proposition is competitive.
- Provides insight into your competitors organisational structures, team sizes, job titles and skill sets.
Boosts candidate relationship with recruiters.
10 Benefits Of Talent Mapping
Talent Mapping is a powerful recruitment strategy that is often used in tandem with Talent Pipeline. Forward thinking recruitment teams use Talent Mapping to ensure they never sacrifice their quality of hire just to quickly fill a role. The idea is to analyse your current workforce capabilities against the skills of external talent to reveal gaps and the growth available to your business. Most importantly, Talent Mapping reveals potential candidates that are not currently looking for work. Rather than sitting back and waiting for the ideal candidates to come to you, your organisation can take a proactive and strategic approach in sourcing, engaging, and hiring.
Get In Touch
We would love to set up a call to understand your recruitment needs and chat through our services in more detail.