We solve the problems created by underperforming recruitment models.
- Inability to fill critical roles inhibits business growth
- Slow time to hire causes business disruption and productivity / revenue loss
- Poor or inconsistent quality of hires inhibits business performance
- Lack of engagement inhibits business performance
- Talent is attracted to competitors giving them a competitive advantage
- Lack of candidate quality
- Poor staff retention rates
- Low employee engagement
- Poor direct sourcing contact conversions
- Lack of awareness of organisation in external market
- Inconsistent process leading to varying service levels to hiring managers
- Candidate experience not measured leading to potential disenfranchised individuals
- Lack of application volumes
- No internal team, previous team made redundant
- High dependency on expensive recruitment agencies.
- Pressure to pay Premium remuneration and compensation to secure candidates
Our consultative approach features a range of options from audit to recruitment outsource. We consistently offer the strategic thought leadership of our senior personnel and the dedication and excellence of our recruiters, researchers and data analysts.
We will help you to build a recruitment model to be proud of, enabling you to gain future benefits and build long lasting candidate relationships. Throughout our tailored programmes we provide independent and expert advice, increase the awareness and effective of your employer brand and achieve recruitment success at all levels of the business and across multiple disciplines.
Every day we help businesses to build great recruitment models which:
Achieve 95%+ direct fills
Reduce Time to Hire
Reduce Recruitment Spend
Improve Candidate Quality
Improve Employer Brand
Create Amazing Candidate Experiences
Webinar “Building your employer brand presence when you are hiring less.” Speaker - David Thompson Date - 23th September 2020 In this well received Cogito webinar employer brand specialist David reveals the ways in which organisations can keep themselves front of mind...
As organisations come to terms with the impact of Covid-19 upon their business, HR professionals are working upon a wide range of projects to support change programmes from reorganisation to post lockdown employee engagement to home working policies. In addition...
In April 2020, statistics released by the UK's Office for National Statistics showed that 49.2% of adults in employment were working from home as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. In a recent research study we conducted 77% of people said they wanted to work from...
Request a Call Back