Our Recruitment and Employer Brand Audit and expert recommendations help to ensure that every penny of your recruitment budget is maximised and your recruitment model creates a positive impression upon the talent audiences you are looking to hire.
It’s the first step towards becoming successfully self-sufficient in recruitment, helping you to find the right talent whilst saving you money and reducing recruitment agency use.
Our team of recruitment, employer brand and people analytics experts will then present a detailed strategic improvement plan including key milestones and the return upon investment that will transform the way your business attracts and engages talent to drive your business forward.
This is for you if:
- You are relying heavily on expensive agency recruitment and want to move towards a direct hiring model
- You need to make cost savings
- You are struggling to attract sufficient quantities of applicants
- Your applications are not of the quality you would like
- Good candidates are failing to turn into good hires
- You are experiencing high levels of staff turnover
Our Audit Options
Free Independent Audit
A full days review of your recruitment processes and people conducted by our experts providing you with an informed overview of the way ahead.
- Stakeholder Interviews; Hiring Managers, New Starters, HR & Recruitment: discovering views, needs and areas for improvement
- Process Review
- Data Review: Performance Data, Budget and Spend
- Employer Brand benchmarking versus your competitors
- Insights which reveals what people are saying about you
- Advertising and Attraction Channels and Content Review
We will present a detailed report with observations and high-level recommendations for improvements on each area that will add real value to your recruitment model.
Our deep dive analysis and review incorporating a more comprehensive review of your recruitment model and employer brand providing you with a detailed plan to achieve your goals.
- Stakeholders Interviews, Employee Focus Groups and Surveys to evidence their view of the recruitment experience and the Employer Value Proposition
- Analysis of your current employer value proposition, recruitment marketing, careers site and social media content and channels
- External Audience Employer Brand perception research and Benchmarking your Employer Brand with your competitors for Talent
- Financial and Recruitment Performance Data Analysis
- Recruitment Document Review; job descriptions, advertisements, interview tools, assessment and selection criteria
- Analysis of systems, process and people
We will present a detailed report highlighting how you can increase your return on investment, improve candidate quality and enhance your employer brand. Findings are complemented by a step-by-step improvement plan to convert our recommendations into action.
Ambitious business within the retail industry exploring international expansion Since opening their first store over 30 years ago, our client has established themselves as a leading clothing brand with stores across all corners of UK. Keen to capitalise upon recent...
For the third straight year, Cogito have been appointed as the exclusive recruitment partner to ASM Assembly Systems (ASM) in the UK. Since 2019, Cogito has evolved the ways in which ASM attracts the niche skilled talent critical to its business performance and...
Cogito are delighted to be have been appointed as the recruitment partner to L&C, an award winning mortgage broker specialising in fee-free mortgage advice with offices in Bath and Newcastle. Following the successful delivery of a wide range of recruitment...
Request a Call Back