We solve the problems created by underperforming recruitment models.
- Inability to fill critical roles inhibits business growth
- Slow time to hire causes business disruption and productivity / revenue loss
- Poor or inconsistent quality of hires inhibits business performance
- Lack of engagement inhibits business performance
- Talent is attracted to competitors giving them a competitive advantage
- Lack of candidate quality
- Poor staff retention rates
- Low employee engagement
- Poor direct sourcing contact conversions
- Lack of awareness of organisation in external market
- Inconsistent process leading to varying service levels to hiring managers
- Candidate experience not measured leading to potential disenfranchised individuals
- Lack of application volumes
- No internal team, previous team made redundant
- High dependency on expensive recruitment agencies.
- Pressure to pay Premium remuneration and compensation to secure candidates
Our consultative approach features a range of options from audit to recruitment outsource. We consistently offer the strategic thought leadership of our senior personnel and the dedication and excellence of our recruiters, researchers and data analysts.
We will help you to build a recruitment model to be proud of, enabling you to gain future benefits and build long lasting candidate relationships. Throughout our tailored programmes we provide independent and expert advice, increase the awareness and effective of your employer brand and achieve recruitment success at all levels of the business and across multiple disciplines.
Every day we help businesses to build great recruitment models which:
Achieve 95%+ direct fills
Reduce Time to Hire
Reduce Recruitment Spend
Improve Candidate Quality
Improve Employer Brand
Create Amazing Candidate Experiences
For the third straight year, Cogito have been appointed as the exclusive recruitment partner to ASM Assembly Systems (ASM) in the UK. Since 2019, Cogito has evolved the ways in which ASM attracts the niche skilled talent critical to its business performance and...
Cogito are delighted to be have been appointed as the recruitment partner to L&C, an award winning mortgage broker specialising in fee-free mortgage advice with offices in Bath and Newcastle. Following the successful delivery of a wide range of recruitment...
Another much anticipated Cogito HR Webinar! This time we will be exploring how by disrupting the traditional mindset around performance management, organisations can create a high performing culture. Our webinar will feature James Hampton Head of Development and...
Request a Call Back