We solve the problems created by underperforming recruitment models.
- Inability to fill critical roles inhibits business growth
- Slow time to hire causes business disruption and productivity / revenue loss
- Poor or inconsistent quality of hires inhibits business performance
- Lack of engagement inhibits business performance
- Talent is attracted to competitors giving them a competitive advantage
- Lack of candidate quality
- Poor staff retention rates
- Low employee engagement
- Poor direct sourcing contact conversions
- Lack of awareness of organisation in external market
- Inconsistent process leading to varying service levels to hiring managers
- Candidate experience not measured leading to potential disenfranchised individuals
- Lack of application volumes
- No internal team, previous team made redundant
- High dependency on expensive recruitment agencies.
- Pressure to pay Premium remuneration and compensation to secure candidates
Our consultative approach features a range of options from audit to recruitment outsource. We consistently offer the strategic thought leadership of our senior personnel and the dedication and excellence of our recruiters, researchers and data analysts.
We will help you to build a recruitment model to be proud of, enabling you to gain future benefits and build long lasting candidate relationships. Throughout our tailored programmes we provide independent and expert advice, increase the awareness and effective of your employer brand and achieve recruitment success at all levels of the business and across multiple disciplines.
When you work with Cogito you benefit from some of the very best recruitment, employer branding and data analytics experts. We build programmes of work around your needs, applying our passion, skill and experience to transform the way your business conducts recruitment and engages talent.
As a result of Covid-19, HR professionals are delivering a wide range of challenging and transformative projects at the moment As businesses assess the impact upon their financial standing, future orders and their people, HR teams are helping business leaders to make...
In April 2020, statistics released by the UK's Office for National Statistics showed that 49.2% of adults in employment were working from home as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. In a recent research study we conducted 77% of people said they wanted to work from...
The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted the way people work all over the world. From increased home working to furloughed workers and the likelihood of redundancies, many commentators suggest that the world of work will never be the same again. We were keen to gain a...
Request a Call Back