Now more than ever before, the post-pandemic and Brexit impact on talent shortage is urging companies to rethink their Recruitment Model. In such a dynamic time with many positions to fill, HR teams are fire-fighting the immediate needs with little time to focus on future-proofing talent and transforming the recruitment process
Throughout October we will be offering businesses the opportunity for our experts to deliver a Free One Day Audit of your current recruitment strategy. We will present a detailed report with observations and high-level recommendations for improvements on each area that will add real value to your recruitment model.
Free Independent Audit
Delivered by our team of recruitment, employer brand and people analytics experts
A full days review of your recruitment processes and people conducted by our experts providing you with an informed overview of the way ahead.
- Stakeholder Interviews; Hiring Managers, New Starters, HR & Recruitment: discovering views, needs and areas for improvement
- Process Review
- Data Review: Performance Data, Budget and Spend
- Employer Brand benchmarking versus your competitors
- Insights which reveals what people are saying about you
- Advertising and Attraction Channels and Content Review
The Free One Day Audit will be delivered by our Recruitment Strategy Expert Rachel Parkes
A CIPD and BPS accredited Talent and Development professional with experience
within multi-channel retail, cosmetic and manufacturing industries. Rachel has a
track record of building inhouse teams who achieve direct hiring success.
20 years within the recruitment industry, including 12 years leading outsourced, dedicated recruitment solutions for global technology, engineering and healthcare organisations, placing over 3000 people into work each year.
In 2014, Marc formed Cogito to focus upon enhancing the capability of in-house recruitment teams to improve candidate engagement, direct hiring and reduce spend. Marc will be the programme executive lead.
Katherine Drew – Strategic Audit Lead
Katherine has a passion for, and success in creating high performing recruitment models which achieve direct sourcing success and great candidate experience. Katherine oversees the strategic audit, conducting senior stakeholder engagement
and process/ tools review workstreams within our solution, adding her in-house recruitment leadership experience to design practical and achievable action plans.
This is for your business if you…
- have limited inhouse recruitment capacity or capability to meet the needs of the business
- want to engage with high quality talent quickly
- want greater talent insight
- feel that traditional recruitment methods are too costly or not working
- want a partner, not a transactional provider