About the job
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you like being different?
Do you like a varied work life?
If you can answer yes to the above and have some recruitment experience already then you may be in a great position to work with Cogito supporting our clients. The company is made up of talent research, RPO services, executive search, HR consultancy and a talented recruitment team and you can get the opportunity to work in any or all of these depending on your current capabilities, career preferences and our client project needs.
All of the services delivered to clients have a common thread, the intelligent use of data. Data to find the perfect candidates, data to help align recruitment strategy, data to demonstrate how to make improvements to process or data to identify an individual’s capabilities and you could be a central part to all of this.
Collaboration is a central part to all that we do, this is how our colleagues get to work on a varied selection of assignments. If you really enjoy research then you will end up supporting the people insights team but also our executive search team where as if you enjoy the front line recruitment tasks you may find yourself in the office with the team recruiting but then have the opportunity to deliver an on-site recruitment partner assignment.
Investment is always available to help nurture and develop your capabilities, we have dedicated a L&D team who have developed a structured performance management and personal development framework that will help you agree your objectives, track them and enable you to visualise your development. This framework could also benefit you with two pay rises based on performance in a single calendar year. You will have the opportunity also to learn or develop your boolean and creative sourcing skills which is an essential requirement in today’s market.
Many of the team work from the office in Bristol, we also have colleagues who work on-site and some who work predominantly remote. What this means to you is that we will accommodate most working needs however we do still want people to positively contribute to the culture of the team, take part in social events and help out their colleagues from time to time.
Cogito was formed in 2014 with the single vision to help hiring organisations to take greater control of who and how they hire, increasing candidate quality and building effective attraction strategies. We help businesses, from some of best known global employers to start ups, to discover and engage with external talent which will transform their business, enhance their employer brand and reduce recruitment agency usage.
We dare to be different and we dare you to be different with us. Pick up the phone (as most recruiters can do happily), send us an email or apply to this advert.
You will apply your recruitment expertise and passion for delivering fantastic candidate and hiring manager experience to:
- Actively participate in role briefing meetings with the hiring manager and HR including providing recommendations for the recruitment approach
- Conduct candidate research activities including database searches, social media, candidate networking and other online platforms to identify talent in accordance with role brief
- Develop a strong knowledge of our customers, their markets and their competitors
- Conduct Applicant Screening, Telephone Interviews and Face to Face/Video interviews to determine suitability for role
- Provide a great candidate experience including ensuring they are fully briefed prior to their interview
- Working in close collaboration with Cogito Programme Leaders and client stakeholders to ensure each recruitment project is delivered on-time, on-budget and continues to meet the client expectations.
- Present recruitment performance data and labour market insights to shape future strategies
- Gain constructive feedback from Hiring Managers post interview and provide this feedback to Candidates in a professional and honest style
- Maintain engagement with talent pipelines to ensure a proactive recruitment approach is delivered including promotion of client employer brand marketing
- Work with our Analytical team to prepare recruitment reports to support review meetings
We are looking for someone who has solid experience in the recruitment industry either gained inhouse or agency where you have conducted permanent recruitment and worked closely with hiring managers.
- able to develop knowledge of businesses, gain an understanding of recruitment needs and then ensure the right approach is being fully utilised to achieve success
- someone with a demonstrable experience of developing excellent relationships with Hiring Managers and Candidates
- able to demonstrate an ability to identify and engage with suitable candidates, assessing them against the job vacancy and sell the benefits of the role them
- comfortable working in a KPI environment
- an exceptional communicator and able to provide a consultative and honest service to our candidates and clients.
- someone who exhibits a passion for recruitment and is driven, fun and ambitious
- someone who wants to be part of something different
- Annual Salary range of £28500 to £34,000 depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme based on personal performance, 10%-15% of base salary.
- Company Pension
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Off
- Professional Development Training opportunities
- Hybrid working – on average 1-2 days in our Bristol office per week
At Cogito we want to offer our customers a truly unique blend of recruitment excellence and unrivalled market insights, and our employees the opportunity to be part of something special in which your ambition and passion can be realised.
Apply to find out more.