About the job
We are seeking an experienced recruiter to join our dedicated client solutions division and provide a fantastic hiring experience for candidates and our customers across our Engineering, Technical and Space sector programmes.
Cogito was formed in 2014 with the single vision to help hiring organisations to take greater control of who and how they hire, increasing candidate quality and building effective attraction strategies. We help businesses, from some of best known global employers to start ups, to discover and engage with external talent which will transform their business, enhance their employer brand and reduce recruitment agency usage.
You will be at the forefront of our dedicated talent acquisition solutions to our UK and European programmes, closely working our customers as you source, attract and engage with the people they need to hire to take their business forward.
In these programmes you will lead our recruitment delivery, ensuring that you and the resourcers supporting you identify and engage high quality candidates from niche skills markets.
You will be part of a team operating at a strategic hiring level with customers, helping them to solve recruitment challenges and creating competitive advantage in the short and long term. The programmes you are part of are exclusive multi-year agreements.
You will work in close collaboration with Cogito Directors and Senior Client personnel to execute strategies and project workstreams which create an innovative and best practice recruitment model, these will include Talent Pipelines, Diversity & Inclusion and Assessment programmes.
This means that your bonus is based upon the quality of your service to you dedicated customer not purely on whether you fill a job.
You will work alongside a team or talent acquisition specialists, resourcers and reporting analysts in a Hybrid working arrangement, splitting your time between your home and our Bristol central office. There may also be occasional travel to client locations including European travel 2 to 3 times per year.
You will apply your recruitment expertise and passion for delivering fantastic candidate and hiring manager experience to:
- Actively participate in role briefing meetings with the hiring manager and HR including providing recommendations for the recruitment approach
- Conduct candidate research activities including database searches, social media, candidate networking and other online platforms to identify talent in accordance with role briefs
- Conduct Applicant Screening, Telephone Interviews and Face to Face/Video interviews to determine suitability for role
- Provide a great candidate experience including ensuring they are fully briefed prior to their interview
- Working in close collaboration with Cogito Programme Leaders and client stakeholders to ensure each recruitment project is delivered on-time, on-budget and continues to meet the client expectations.
- Present recruitment performance data and labour market insights to shape future strategies
- Gain constructive feedback from Hiring Managers post interview and provide this feedback to Candidates in a professional and honest style
- Maintain engagement with talent pipelines to ensure a proactive recruitment approach is delivered including promotion of client employer brand marketing
- Work with our Analytical team to prepare recruitment reports to support review meetings
Cogito is a business for those who want to change the world of Talent Acquisition, develop themselves and contribute ideas. We love to work with passionate, driven, fun and ambitious people who want to deliver something unique.
We are looking for someone who has solid experience in the recruitment industry with specific experience of recruiting technical skill sets, either engineering, scientific or technology.
Along with knowledge of these skills sectors you will be someone who really understands how the full recruitment cycle operates and strives to add increasing value in the service provision.
· able to develop knowledge of customer businesses, gain an understanding of recruitment needs and then ensure the right approach is being fully utilised to achieve success
· someone with a demonstrable experience of developing excellent relationships with Hiring Managers and Candidates
· able to demonstrate an ability to identify and engage with suitable candidates, assessing them against the job vacancy and sell the benefits of the role them
· comfortable working in a KPI environment
· an exceptional communicator and able to provide a consultative and honest service to our candidates and clients.
· someone who exhibits a passion for recruitment and is driven, fun and ambitious
· someone who wants to be part of something different
At Cogito we want to offer our customers a truly unique blend of recruitment excellence and unrivalled market insights, and our employees the opportunity to be part of something special in which your ambition and passion can be realised.
Apply to find out more.