We are Cogito, a talent consultancy which empowers businesses to improve direct hiring, improve candidate quality and increase the return upon investment.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist with Cogito you will be working on an unmatched variety of projects including RPO, Talent Mapping, Employer Branding and Leadership Hiring.
You will be at the forefront of our dedicated talent acquisition solutions closely working with our customers as you source, attract and engage with the people they need to hire to take their business forward.
In these programmes your work will provide you with a high level of variety as you apply your skills to conduct end to end recruitment delivery on head office roles and technical positions, to niche skills mapping and talent pipeline creation to support future hiring campaigns.
You will ensure that you and the resourcers supporting you identify and engage high quality candidates from target skills markets.
You will be part of a team operating at a strategic hiring level with customers, helping them to solve recruitment challenges and creating competitive advantage in the short and long term.
You will work in close collaboration with Cogito Directors and Senior Client personnel to execute strategies and project workstreams which create an innovative and best practice recruitment model, these will include Talent Pipelines, Employer Brand, Diversity & Inclusion and Assessment programmes.
This means that your bonus is based upon the quality of your service to you dedicated customer not purely on whether you fill a job.
You will work alongside a team or talent acquisition specialists, resourcers and reporting analysts in a Hybrid working arrangement, splitting your time between your home and our Bristol central office.
You will apply your recruitment expertise and passion for delivering fantastic candidate and hiring manager experience to:
- Actively participate in role briefing meetings with the hiring manager and HR including providing recommendations for the recruitment approach.
- Conduct candidate research activities including database searches, social media, candidate networking and other online platforms to identify talent in accordance with role briefs.
- Conduct Applicant Screening, Telephone Interviews and Face to Face/Video interviews to determine suitability for role.
- Provide a great candidate experience including ensuring they are fully briefed prior to their interview.
- Working in close collaboration with Cogito Programme Leaders and client stakeholders to ensure each recruitment project is delivered on-time, on-budget and continues to meet the client expectations.
- Present recruitment performance data and labour market insights to shape future strategies.
- Gain constructive feedback from Hiring Managers post interview and provide this feedback to Candidates in a professional and honest style.
- Maintain engagement with talent pipelines to ensure a proactive recruitment approach is delivered including promotion of client employer brand marketing.
- Work with our Analytical team to prepare recruitment reports to support review meetings.
We are looking for someone who has solid experience in the recruitment industry either gained inhouse or agency where you have conducted permanent recruitment and worked closely with hiring managers.
- Able to develop knowledge of businesses, gain an understanding of recruitment needs and then ensure the right approach is being fully utilised to achieve success
- Someone with a demonstrable experience of developing excellent relationships with Hiring Managers and Candidates.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to identify and engage with suitable candidates, assessing them against the job vacancy and sell the benefits of the role them.
- Comfortable working in a KPI environment.
- An exceptional communicator and able to provide a consultative and honest service to our candidates and clients.
- Someone who exhibits a passion for recruitment and is driven, fun and ambitious.
- Someone who wants to be part of something different.
- Annual Salary to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Bonus Scheme based on personal performance, 10%-15% of base salary.
- Company Pension.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Birthdays Off.
- Professional Development Training opportunities.
- Hybrid working – on average 1-2 days in our Bristol office per week.
At Cogito we want to offer our customers a truly unique blend of recruitment excellence and unrivalled market insights, and our employees the opportunity to be part of something special in which your ambition and passion can be realised.