Why should you work for Cogito? Our purpose is to provide transformational solutions which empower organisations to create progressive people strategies through our consultative expertise and research.
So, what does this mean in reality! Our client programmes are transformational and often incorporate many different elements that are fundamental within an HR/People strategy. This blended strategic approach gives you the opportunity to manage a variety of different projects within a programme across different disciplines, from talent acquisition to employer branding and also learning and development.
We truly partner with our clients, many of whom we have long standing relationships with alongside nurturing and developing new business relationships.
The breadth is endless, partnering with clients from all industries, organisation sizes and sectors. Imagine being able to utilise your expertise across multiple projects simultaneously and showcase your expertise and see the impact you make. Talent Acquisition is a strong core backbone of our business so the main role focus initially will be on the critical Talent Acquisition related projects which other elements included.
You will split your working week between client sites where you will be embedded within their organisation, our Bristol office where you will work alongside our talent teams and your home office.
What will you be supporting with:
Talent Acquisition solutions:
- Playing a key role in the design and delivery of recruitment programmes, either as process outsource or RPO model involving stakeholder management and indirect leadership of the team of recruiters to achieve hiring targets, service levels and programme deliverables.
- Ensure day-to-day communications with clients, team members and internal departments are professional and support programme initiatives.
- Supporting with strategic recruitment audits, making recommendations for future
- Supporting employer branding projects – from concept to execution and launch!
Learning and Development solutions:
- Take the lead on external client learning programmes where you will design and build bespoke content for client learning programmes, that align to the entire recruitment lifecycle, including Recruitment & Selection Skills and Onboarding workshops.
- Be the internally facing learning and development expert, making recommendations for future learning opportunities for Cogito employees, through facilitation of our established internal training programme. You will continue to review and suggest amends to align skillset to the evolving business needs.
- You will have a unique dual discipline role, applying your expertise across both areas of talent and learning and development
- You will be part of a business with huge growth ambitions, we want to continue to evolve and disrupt the market and grow with our customers’ needs and demands as their trusted strategic advisors.
- Working in a small business you will be able to tangibly see the impact you make
- Your role will be varied, from working on client sites as a talent acquisition partner to supporting strategic recruitment audits, employer brand roll out, talent pipeline creation and wider learning and development solutions which improve who and how our clients recruit, develop and retain the best talent.
- We have clear development paths and a fast-developing culture of self-driven development.
- Our team culture – we are inclusive, collaborative and driven, being proud of the high standards of work we deliver. Our collaborative approach means we can utilise the very best of our collective expertise. We are a very down to earth team who like to take advantage of company socials and team meals to celebrate our hard work!
What You Get
Along with a market leading salary you will receive a bonus scheme linked to personal and programme objectives, 25 days annual leave as well as your birthday off, company pension and the opportunity to work with some of the very best talent leaders.