About the job
Cogito was formed in 2014 with the single vision to help hiring organisations to take greater control of who and how they hire. We help businesses, from some of best known employer brands to start ups, to discover and engage with external talent which will transform their business, enhance their employer brand and reduce recruitment agency usage.
You will be a key member of our dedicated talent acquisition project teams which provides our customers with highly insightful and comprehensive talent mapping, recruitment campaigns, employer brand and other talent related projects
You will be part of a team operating at a strategic hiring level with customers, helping them to solve recruitment challenges and creating competitive advantage in the short and long term.
You will work in close collaboration with Cogito senior personnel and customer HR teams to execute strategies and project workstreams which create an innovative and best practice recruitment model.
- Conduct candidate sourcing activities including database searches, social media, candidate networking and other online platforms to identify talent in accordance with client job descriptions and project briefs
- On hiring related programmes, you will conduct Applicant Screening, Telephone Interviews and Face to Face interviews to determine suitability for role as required
- Co-ordinate the interview process including diary management, room bookings and ensuring candidates are fully briefed prior to their interview
- Maintain candidate engagement and talent pipelines to deliver updated talent market information to key customers
- Conduct telephone interviews with target skills groups to support hiring, market intelligence reports and customer specific insight reports including skills research, competitor and sector analysis, candidate perception and other customer projects using all available media and sources
- To work in close collaboration with Cogito and customer stakeholders to ensure each project is delivered on-time, on-budget and in full accordance with the project brief
- Be responsible for maintaining the recruitment system ensuring accuracy and up to date records
- Gain a thorough understanding of the specific recruitment processes in the business environment in line with recruitment policy and procedure that meets the wider business requirements.
- Contribute ideas to improve the way we work
- Attend client meetings to build and develop relationships including participation in new project briefings, progress meetings, feedback sessions and other customer meetings
Previous recruitment experience isn’t essential however you should be able to demonstrate a desire for working within a recruitment based role.
You are someone who is equally comfortable conducting desk based activities such as candidate searching and online research, along with telephone & video based engagement.
You must be able to demonstrate an ability to build effective business relationships, ideally gained in a customer service related role.
You are an exceptional communicator and able to provide a consultative and honest service to our candidates and clients.
You are ambitious and willing to embrace development opportunities to grow your career and you thrive as part of a team which is driven, fun and hard working.
At Cogito we want to offer our customers a truly unique blend of recruitment excellence and unrivalled market insights, and our employees the opportunity to be part of something special in which your ambition and passion can be realised.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30. We operate a hybrid working model with 2 days in our Bristol city centre office each week.
As such we will not be accepting applications from individuals seeking a full or predominantly home based role.
- Annual Salary to £23,000 to £26,000
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days annual leave and Birthdays off
- Company Pension
- Hybrid Working
Cogito is a business for those who want to disrupt the world of Talent Acquisition, provide great experiences, develop themselves and contribute ideas. If this sounds something you’d like to be part of, apply now.