About the job
Cogito was formed in 2014 with the single vision to help hiring organisations to take greater control of who and how they hire. We help businesses, from some of best known employer brands to start ups, to discover and engage with external talent which will transform their business, enhance their employer brand and reduce recruitment agency usage.
We are seeking someone with excellent administrative and organisation skills with a passion for recruitment & HR who wants to develop their career, to join our dedicated customer programmes team where they can build relationships with candidate markets and hiring managers whilst enhancing their core skill set.
You will provide vital support to our key strategic customers as part of a Talent Acquisition programmes team who are focused upon helping businesses from across the globe to acquire talented people.
You will conduct a mix of resourcing, attraction, administrative and organisational activities which meet the needs of our customers and provide great candidate experiences.
You will be required to manage a wide range of tasks with a low level of management supervision in the following key areas.
- Conduct applicant screening calls against agreed person and role criteria and experience matrix
- Conduct passive research activities including database searches, social media, candidate networking and other online platforms to identify talent in accordance with client job descriptions and project briefs
- To work in close collaboration with Cogito and customer stakeholders to ensure each project is delivered on-time and in full accordance with the project brief
- Conduct highly effective candidate calls gathering data which provides our customer HR teams to learn more about the external market including skills availability, competitor and sector analysis, employer brand perception and other insights as required.
- Maintain candidate engagement and talent pipelines to deliver updated talent market information to key customers
- Placing recruitment adverts on websites and social media
- Arranging interviews in accordance with our customer requests
- Maintaining a high level of contact with applicants including interview outcomes and interview preparation
- Prepare recruitment and other project reports as required including for monthly recruitment reviews and project improvement initiatives
- Issuing offer letters and contracts for new starters
- Administering new starter offer paperwork and documentation checks
- Booking internal and customer review meetings
- Arrange training sessions for customer personnel
We are looking for someone who has strong administrative, organisation and team working skills and who will excel by working in close collaboration with Cogito and Customer HR personnel to execute your tasks and enhance the quality of service we deliver to our customers.
- someone with a passion for HR, Talent and Resourcing
- someone who is competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) conducting your administrative tasks to high degree of accuracy
- comfortable working in a KPI environment
- an exceptional communicator and able to provide a consultative and honest service to our candidates and clients
- highly organised, able to work on a wide range of tasks without missing key deadlines and expectations
- someone who exhibits a passion working to high standards and is driven, fun and ambitious
- someone who wants to be part of something unique and build a career in the people sector.
At Cogito we want to offer our customers a truly unique blend of recruitment excellence and unrivalled market insights, and our employees the opportunity to be part of something special in which your ambition and passion can be realised.
What We Offer
- Annual Salary circa £25,000 depending upon experience
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension
- Professional Development & Training