Cogito was formed in 2014 with the single vision to help hiring organisations to take greater control of who and how they hire. We help businesses, from some of best known employer brands to start ups, to discover and engage with external talent which will transform their business, enhance their employer brand and reduce recruitment agency usage.
We are seeking someone at the early stages of their recruitment career to join our team in Bristol and develop their skills and expertise within client focused recruitment programmes..
You will be part of a team who provide dedicated and unique talent acquisition solutions to our key customers.
You will support the team through the provision of highly effective administrative and co-ordination skills which help us to source candidates from across Europe.
From working customer marketing and HR teams to refine and post job advertisements to cv searching and interview co-ordination, your role is pivotal to ensuring fantastic candidate and hiring manager experiences.
You will work in close collaboration with Cogito Directors and Senior personnel to execute strategies and project workstreams which create an innovative and best practice recruitment model.
- Effectively promote recruitment opportunities with our customers to passive and active candidates through the posting of job advertisements, social media posts and email communications
- Screen interested applicants in accordance to role and person criteria agreed with the hiring manager
- Conduct candidate search activities including database searches, social media, candidate networking and other online platforms to identify talent in accordance with client job descriptions and project briefs
- Conduct research and data collation for market intelligence reports and customer specific insight reports including skills research, competitor and sector analysis, candidate perception and other customer projects using all available media and sources
- Maintain candidate engagement and talent pipelines to deliver updated talent market information to key customers and improve candidate experience
You will have gained previous administrative experience in a work environment, displaying excellent attention to detail and able to co-ordinate a range of tasks with minimal supervision from your manager.
- able to develop knowledge of the business, gain an understanding of needs and then ensure the right approach is being fully utilised to achieve success
- an exceptional communicator both creating written content and over the phone
- someone who exhibits a passion for success and is driven, fun and ambitious
- someone who wants to be part of something unique
- possess strong Microsoft Office experience, specifically Outlook and Word
At Cogito we want to offer our customers a truly unique blend of recruitment excellence and unrivalled market insights, and our employees the opportunity to be part of something special in which your ambition and passion can be realised.
What We Offer
- Annual Salary from £19,000 to £21,000 depending upon experience
- Company Pension
- Professional Development & Training
- Company Bonus
This role will be split between time in our Bristol based office (circa 2-3 days a week) and the remainder of the week from home. As such we will not be accepting applications from individuals seeking a fully home based role.