Cogito was formed in 2014 with the single vision to help hiring organisations to take greater control of who and how they hire, increasing candidate quality and building effective attraction strategies. We help businesses, from some of the best known global employers to start-ups, to discover and engage with external talent which will transform their business, enhance their employer brand and reduce recruitment agency usage.
The Role Purpose
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, you will join the marketing department, providing creative communications and digital campaigns for our clients and broader business needs.
We are looking to recruit a dynamic Marketing Communications Executive with a natural creative flair and a desire to really add value to the overall business communications strategy.
- Proven excellent written and oral communications skills, including line editing, copyediting, and proofreading skills, and the ability to vary writing style to meet audience needs.
- Naturally curious with the ability to track down news and stories within an organisation to relay to a broader audience.
- Create product-specific, sector-specific and client-specific content campaigns
- Design, write and edit content, including recruitment campaigns, candidate recruitment packs, articles, event summaries, and email copy.
- Ensure content marketing is aligned to brand guidelines.
- Manage the creation and distribution of the candidate talent pool email strategy
- Assist in the creation of email marketing copy for B2B
- Create and maintain a template library
- Excellent time management, organisation, and project management
- Managing and supporting projects with a flexible approach to your working day/week.
- Marketing Communications degree or equivalent would be of an advantage.
- Experience producing email campaigns and working on CRM systems is also an advantage.
- Salary £20,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
- Work location: Bristol Cogito Office with hybrid availability
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension
- Training & Development plan