We’re a small team of 25 enthusiastic individuals all with one thing in common; A vision to be the best talent consultancy in the world.
Our team work across multiple specialties and we’re looking for a graduate who wants to get experience in all of them on their journey to selecting a long term career. Those specialist areas are:
Hiring Intelligence led by Jack, whose team aim to disrupt the traditional recruitment agency model by mapping talent, and engaging candidates at every step of the way. All whilst collecting vital bits of labour market data.
People Insights, then use this data, alongside other findings to build analytics, reports and dashboards. Ruari’s team of 4 analysts are Cogito’s story tellers, weaving data and analysis into rich stories that allow Cogito to provide clients with unrivalled insights; enabling them to make transformational business decisions.
Consulting Solutions are then waiting in the wings to ensure that client’s needs have been fully understood and ultimately met. Rachel and her team of L&D Professionals & TA partners are here to complement our clients talent strategies end to end, from placing on site TA partners to support in-house recruitment and attraction, through to L&D Leads who design bespoke training packages that upskill existing management and senior leadership on a range of topics.
Sales & Marketing underpin everything by complimenting internal functions all the way through and Emma and her team tackle everything from B2B sales, social media management and building targeted ad campaigns through to writing business comms, job ads and designing our website
There is some great experience to be had at Cogito and the successful Graduate will spend 3 months in each of the 4 functions on rotation.
If you’re resilient, agile and not afraid to jump into new experiences then this is the perfect opportunity for you to gain some career changing skills.
We welcome your application if you are:
• Currently studying – A HR/research/data/Business admin background is preferred and working at a 2:1 is also desirable but not essential
• Willing to try something new – you’ll be exposed to different aspects of the business so you’ll will need to be a self-starter who is keen to learn.
• Able to work flexibly – were a hybrid team with some days in the Bristol office and some days from home, so you’ll need to be comfortable working this way too.
• A great timekeeper – so if you can provide evidence of an independent research study, where you have had to demonstrate time management and an ability to achieve project deadlines you’ll have a big advantage!
• Organised and methodical – You may be involved in a mix of telephone interviews, desk-based research, data analysis and report writing so having strong organisational skills is a must.
• Driven – We’re a small team which means we share our knowledge easily but there’s no room for ‘micro management’ at Cogito, we rely on everyone to drive their own performance, solve problems and hold themselves accountable.
• Sociable – Were a social bunch, Boat Party’s, Bowling and Brunch is business as usual for us so we would love to hire someone who would like to engage with our sociable culture and who can make suggestions to ensure our events are inclusive and inviting to everyone.
£20k Starting salary
Flexible working encouraged
OTE Bonus opportunity during some parts of the rotation
Paid birthday off
Free Breakfast & Refreshments
25 Days holiday
Funded Social events
Development & Training from our in house L&D / HR training professionals