About the job
Cogito was formed in 2014 with the single vision to help hiring organisations to take greater control of who and how they hire. We help businesses, from some of best known employer brands to start ups, to discover and engage with external talent which will transform their business, enhance their employer brand and reduce recruitment agency usage.
Cogito’s People Insights team was formed to help businesses learn more about the talent they want to hire, the people they employ and the labour markets they work within. As the team grows, there is a place for an individual that can contribute to the growth and offerings of the PI function, becoming a central part of the data and analytics team.
As a Data Analyst you will find underlying trends in data sets which contribute to the creation of insight rich reports which enable our customers to improve HR strategies, employee engagement and make informed people related decisions.
You will be a senior member of the People Insights team, coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team, and using your experience to check the quality and output of projects.
Your time will be spent planning projects, conducting research, creating dashboards using Qualtrics, checking the quality of outputs, mentoring other team members and presenting data & insights reports.
About you and your experience:
- Prior experience of dashboarding and survey creation (using any platform)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience that allows you to ‘see through the eyes of the customer’, ideally gained through an in-house role (recruitment, HR or Market Research)
- Presenting complex data sets to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Exposure or knowledge of conducting employee or external talent research
- A clear and confident communication style and is able to actively participate in customer meetings and has demonstrable experience as the reporting lead in customer / internal stakeholder report design sessions and presentations.
- A strong ability to adhere to project timescales and an awareness of risks to delivery.
- Experience of predictive analytics is a bonus!
You will be able to work independently but also love being with your colleagues, this means you will thrive in our hybrid working model as you split your time each week between home and working alongside our amazing team in Central Bristol.