About the job
Cogito was formed in 2014 with the single vision to help hiring organisations to take greater control of who and how they hire, increasing candidate quality and building effective attraction strategies. We help businesses, from some of best known global employers to start ups, to discover and engage with external talent which will transform their business, enhance their employer brand and reduce recruitment agency usage.
The Role Purpose
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, as Customer Acquisition Specialist, you are the ambassador of our business, your role is to support the Sales Department to develop leads for potential new accounts. Typically, your work will involve creating a prospective database from cold data, research and networking.
We are looking for a proactive salesperson who can generate leads by creating excellent sales pitches, meeting new clients, and fostering good relationships with these clients to maintain future business.
You will focus upon selling our wide range of research, insight and data analytics platforms and services which offer businesses a truly unique solution, you will benefit from a stellar set of case studies, globally renowned reference clients and unrivalled product range – your role is to identify, nurture and secure new customers,
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Generate a database of potential clients to call and market Cogito services to.
- Make calls to prospective clients to build awareness of Cogito services and build a pipeline of meetings.
- Present to prospective clients through demonstrating examples of Cogito reports and services, principally via video but also face to face as required.
- Communicate ideas and solutions effectively in order to maintain positive, ongoing business relationships and customer service
- Attend weekly sales meetings to set goals, with a clear strategy for the week ahead.
- Track campaign success and report sales revenue standings on a weekly basis.
- Attend networking events to engage within new markets.
- Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing to produce sales collateral and strategy to meet targets.
- Must have a consultative approach to sales
- Love meeting and working with people daily
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
- 1-2 years of Sales or Customer Service experience
- Demonstrate an ability to achieve sales targets
- Highly effective communication skills including telephone, video and email
- Strong rapport building skills and create excellent relationships with prospect customers
- Salary circa £27K with uncapped bonus potential
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension
- Training & Development plan