Cogito is a talent consultancy, formed to help businesses improve recruitment performance and learn more about the people they want to hire, the people they employ and the labour markets they work within.
We are looking to hire someone who wants to evolve their recruitment experience beyond delivery to a consultative position which helps businesses to improve recruitment performance.
Reporting to the Client Partner you will work in a role in which you will have an incredible amount of variety in the businesses you work with spending time on client site, our Bristol office and working from home.
As part of our consulting solutions team, you will assist the Client Partner on supporting our clients to drive greater value from our strategic projects, insights and advice in relation to Talent Acquisition, Employer Brand and Hiring Programmes.
Providing exceptional customer service, you will support the delivery of client projects through the application of your talent acquisition expertise; delivering bespoke solutions which increase hiring quality and increase return on financial investment.
You will work alongside the wider Cogito teams and offer input & advice to programme performance to meet and exceed project needs.
Your role will be varied, from working on client sites as a talent acquisition partner to supporting strategic audits, employer brand roll out, talent pipeline creation and wider solutions that improve who and how our clients recruit.
To be part of the project team with a specific focus upon creating, and presenting, a summary of findings, recommendations, and action plans for the Client to better understand how to turn our insights into practical improvement steps to achieve recruitment success.
Working collaboratively with the Cogito delivery and insights team to guide the Client through the action plan and support or lead the execution of the project deliverables where Cogito is appointed to conduct the activities.
You will apply your client relationship expertise to:
- Deliver client programmes within agreed parameters
- Conduct recruitment activities within programmes (from attraction to screening and interviewing/selection)
- Ensure day-to-day communications with clients, team members and internal departments ensuring services levels are met.
- Build strong relationships with key customers providing support and training when required.
- Help Identify growth opportunities within existing customers.
- Create supporting data and documentation to keep clients informed of programme progress in line with programme timelines
- Support the collation of data for Recruitment Audits for Clients where a more strategic solution is required including data, process, documentation, and stakeholder reviews/meetings, culminating in the provision of an audit report including findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Support with market research to keep our offering competitive
- Delivery of internal Talent Management initiatives
- Delivery of the Cogito graduate programme
- Support in attraction and selection of Recruitment for future Cogito employees
- Play a key role in other internal projects as required
Either as part of a Transformation programme or as individual project components you will support the Client Partner on delivering the following:
- Recruitment Process Review and Design
- Applicant Experience Surveys and Reporting
- New Starter Surveys and Analysis
- Onboarding Process and Communications Plans
- Applicant Tracking System review, implementation and roll out
- Agency PSL review and implementation
- Other Talent Acquisition projects as they arise
You will operate with professionalism and with a mindset to improve how our Clients recruit, this will enable you to build rapport and increase the scope of supply through consistent delivery against expectations.
Respond to, and resolve, Client issues and queries to ensure Client satisfaction.
You will have Key Account or recruitment experience either gained inhouse or in an RPO / Recruitment Solutions position where you can demonstrate dedicated Client focus, stakeholder management and a proven track record of delivering outstanding Client experiences.
- You will be relationship and delivery focused, highly organised and able to plan and coordinate multiple projects at any given time.
- Previous experience as part of a team implementing recruitment process, employer brand and attraction campaigns would be an advantage.
- You will have the ability to build rapport with Clients through exceptional communication skills, being confident communicating with all levels of an organisation.
At Cogito we want to offer our customers a truly unique blend of recruitment excellence and unrivalled market insights, and our employees the opportunity to be part of something special in which your ambition and passion can be realised.