The Coronavirus pandemic has required businesses and employees to quickly adapt to home working. Businesses have invested in communication platforms and hardware, along with finding new ways to manage and support team members.
- We wondered what impact all of this may have on the future of work.
- Will employees expect to work from home more often?
- Will businesses support this?
- Are businesses really equipped for this to happen?
- Has the negative stigma associated with “working from home” changed?
We asked a range of professionals what they thought. Find out what they said, download your copy of the report below