FLEXIBLE & AGILE HR SUPPORT FOR SME’S
Based in Bristol, we are a people solutions consultancy introducing a new approach to HR support for Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs).
We don’t believe that the size of a company reduces its need for access to HR specialists across the entire employee lifecycle.
That’s where our experienced team of HR Directors and Advisors along with Learning & Development and Recruitment experts along with HR Analytics & Reporting professionals come in.
We work as a partner to your business; delivering a flexible and agile HR support solution which enables you to focus on growing your business.
By working with Cogito HR you will have full confidence in your HR processes and policy compliance, as our bespoke approach will help to unlock the potential of your employees, improve employee wellbeing and employee engagement.
KEY BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH COGITO HR
- Compliance & Risk Mitigation, giving you peace of mind
- Save time – freeing up time for others to focus on main job
- Reduced cost versus full time HR team and flexible in time required
- Increased confidence in people policies and practices
- Increased staff engagement through bespoke support
- Access to a wide range of HR, L&D and Talent Acquisition Leaders and Specialists
- Access to labour market and salary data to support organisational decision making
- Inclusion of people analytics approach to understand more about your workforce trends
CHOOSING THE RIGHT MODEL FOR YOU
Our CIPD qualified HR Advisors and Talent experts are available on retained set days and for HR projects, bringing expert knowledge with a consultative approach to ensure you operate in accordance with legal compliance and good practice. Our goal to be an extension of your business, providing you with guidance and proactive support which allows you to focus on key business activities.
To help us deliver the right solution for you, we will conduct a free discovery call (typically 1-2 hours) to understand your goals, challenges and current HR practices & documentation, along with any budget considerations. Our team will then provide a tailored proposal for your approval.
Book Your Free Discovery Call
Retained HR support, structured based upon your need from Administrative to Advisory and Specialist.
Specialist HR support which focuses upon large scale or change initiatives
Cogito HR Core Support
We offer 2 levels of audit: Operational or Strategic depending upon your business needs and goals.
Our team are available via phone, email and in-person as required for a fixed monthly fee.
With a flexible option for ad hoc specialist support to cover: case management of disciplinaries and grievances, investigations, mediation and recruitment.
For you if:
- Your managers are spending too much time on HR tasks
- Your business is growing and you want to deliver great employee experience
- The growth of your business has led to more complex people challenges to navigate
- You want to make sure your HR policies and practices are compliant and that they are tailored to your business needs
- You are not big enough to need full time HR but want a go-to expert for support
- Your business is losing employees or has worrying levels of absence and/or underperformance
- Your team is small which means you need to maximise their motivation and resource
- Your processes are not being delivered consistently across your business
- You want to be more proactive as a business than reactive when it comes to people challenges
Cogito Specialist and Project Services
Upon engagement we will create a project plan including key milestones, dependencies, project team and project goals.
Our team are available via phone, email and in-person as required for a fixed monthly fee or on a project basis.
For you if:
- Your business does not have senior HR support to oversee a strategic or significant HR project
- You have identified an area of your business that needs to grow and improve although you are unsure how to approach this
- You are looking to develop the people talent within your business
- You want to align your people vision with the overarching goals of your business
- You would like to understand more about your business using HR analytics to drive future decision making
- You are looking for training solutions that are tailored to your business
- You want to understand how you can evolve a reward model which improves productivity and retention